วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

                                     Introduction A healthy diet?



                                      Credit : www.slideshare.net

The first, teacher introduced this subject by describing course syllabus and advice 6 rules in studying.

Then we started studying by this question "What strategies do you use in reading?"

My friends answered previewing, scanning,  skimming, restatement, guessing the words meaning from the context, predicting, making inferences, finding references.

And then we studied lesson 1 "A healthy diet". We practiced the exercise such as choose the foods healthy or unhealthy and put in the blank.


Finally, teacher assigned homework that is make blog and print 10 photos for next week.


I think the easy of this week was the food words because I could answer the question in  exercise.


I think some words was difficult and I spent a long time in translating.

So, I would search dictionary and tried to guess the word for solve the problem.

In the texts today. First, I used scanning and skimming. And I used predicting the words and sentences that I didn't understand. So it made me understand better.


I realized choosing to eat a healthy food such as fruit, fresh vegetable and oily fish. It made me no fat and strong body.



     Credit : wikihealthtips.com


    


 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Learning Reflection bandcamp This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills...