วันศุกร์ที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Natural Disaster

www.gotoknow.org

Today I started to the lesson by watching the clip video about Tsunami in Japan. Then we made group with 5 people, made 10 sentences from clip and presented. And then the teacher taught the natural disaster words such as Mudslides Hurricane. We read natural disaster news story.
- Myanmar flooding affects one million              
- Typhoon Soudelor hits China with deaths, floods and mudslides
- Landslides kill 9 in Doti and Gulmi districts of Nepal
We answered the question and summarized the story.

I think that making sentences and telling story are easy because I used the words by myself.

I think the words in news was difficult so I guessed the words.

I used skimming, scanning and predicting skills in reading the news.


At present natural disaster is increasing due to global warming so everybody should reduce warming.

www.bitlanders.com






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Learning Reflection bandcamp This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills...