วันอังคารที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

Today’s technology (continued)


www.iwish.co.th

First, the teacher made the question and my friends wrote on the board. And then we began to study on worksheet. The text was “Researchers worry as teens to grow up online”. We read and answered the questions.
And the teacher made second questions about the text that how students and researcher’s opinion is.
Then we did the exam.

I think that vocabulary expansion in exercise was easy because teacher Pussadee have just taught in writing subject.

I think that the story and some words were difficult. It’s quite long. So I tried to translate the sentences and guessed the word meaning.

I used previewing, predicting, scanning and skimming skills in reading the passage.

I think that I should decrease using the computer and mobile phone for chatting and playing games. And I should do anything else more such as do exercise, read book, hang out with friends and spend  time with my family.

I spend online when I’m free because I check news all the time.

I don’t think that everything can be communicated by E-mail or are some things best said face-to-face. For example, I’m not brave to contact with stranger by E-mail or I’m not brave to confess to mom that I steal her money. But I can chat Line to confess her.

It’s not bother me if someone lied me online about their age or appearance because I won’t contact with stranger.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Learning Reflection bandcamp This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills...