วันศุกร์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

West meets East continue
We had read “The Asianization” of the US last week and we did the exercise this week. 

We discussed the questions.
1. The text mentions many celebrities, foods, and products from Asia. Which are you familiar with? Do you like them?
2. What products, celebrities, and foods from other Asian countries do you like?

Then we studied about choosing the words with adjective and verb.

And teacher made the question.
If you met a foreigner living in your country, what questions would you most want to ask him or her?
- Where are you from?
- Do you like Thai foods?
- Have you ever traveled Thailand before?
- What place do you like the most?


                               Cr : Global Rick Insight

Finally we read an interview with American English professor teaching in Taiwan.

I think that grammar was easy.
But the reading story was difficult because it’s difficult words and complex sentences.
So I searched in dictionary and listened teacher translating.

I used predicting, scanning, skimming and guessing the words skills.


I think that this lesson makes me see different identity of each country. So I should learn a lot.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Learning Reflection bandcamp This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills...