วันพุธที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2560

Exemplification


youtube



Today we studied Exemplification. It’s very hot because of Air condition broke again. The teacher read and explained the text. It is about species of whales so divided into toothed and baleen. She taught technique when we read the text, we should notice keywords and discourse markers.  

The teacher gave us a handout and searched the words of this lesson.
- exemplification 
- exemplify    
-vivid
-elaborate
-illustrate

The teacher explained us about commonly used abbreviations and transitions in exemplification text.

We did Text 1: Read the text and complete the diagram then highlight the Exemplification Markers”.
Then, we did the text 2: read the text and answer the questions correctly. The teacher told us highlight the words.    
The text 3: read the text and answer the questions correctly. 
And then, we did the text 4 quickly. The teacher gave us the corrective feedback. And it’s time watching VDO of four group.


pantip

I think the some words were difficult so I searched on dictionary online.
I used the discourse markers of exemplification to do the activities in the handout.
I enjoyed with VDO. It’s fun, funny and made me feel hungry too.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Learning Reflection bandcamp This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills...