วันพุธที่ 10 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Learning Reflection



bandcamp


This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills and loved reading more. It was useful when I do the exam, read English newspaper or magazine. I know technique and made me understand more. Thank you the teacher that taught me not only studying but also daily life such as manner, be punctual and being good teacher in the future. She was too serious. when I was studying, sometime I was sleepy. But I still respect her.I will keep her determine and use it when I am a teacher in the future. 

Thank you again and see you next time. I wish the teacher is strong and happy.




Keep Calm-o-Matic





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Learning Reflection bandcamp This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills...