วันจันทร์ที่ 9 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560


Course introduction



                                     esol.britishcouncil.org



Today is the first day of this semester. We started studying in “A discourse approach in reading” by Dr. Usa Noytim. Teacher explained this course. Then we talked about our vacation.

I went to Kao Joan water fall with my family. I swam and took a lot of photos. And we ate papaya salad in lunch. It was very spicy but delicious.

After that we did the exercise in worksheet It had three part. First we matched the words genres of the text, second completed the sentences by using conjunction and finally rewrite the sentences that necessary changes.

I think part three in worksheet was easy but using conjunction in part two was difficult so I tried to read the sentences carefully.


I used past tense to talk with my friends.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Learning Reflection bandcamp This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills...