วันพุธที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

Recount continued and Narrative


Last time teacher assigned homework exercise 3 
(An Excursion to the Botanic Gardens) and 4.          
So teacher answered the questions. Then we read the news “Five Vietnamese nationals were arrested for stealing cash” and answered the questions. Next we read “Investigation report”, made group, represent summarized in front of the crass and answered the questions.


NPZmoon

After that we started studying Narrative by doing activity about how I feel as a child. It’s circle, we mark the score for each topic and compared with friends. 

Then we read Secrets by Tim Winton in paragraph 1-2. And teacher explained.

I think exercise 3 and 4 were easy but Investigation report was difficult. So I tried to listen friends presenting.


I used part tense to answer the questions and language features in reading.

I think Secret story was interesting.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Learning Reflection bandcamp This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills...