วันอังคารที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

Narrative continues and Descriptive

123RF.com



First my friends summarized “Secrets” and told what did activity yesterday. Then we made group of 4 people to discuss about 4 symbols in the short story.

-the eggs
-the well
-the photos
-Kylie’s cutting of the photos
And Sittichai was the represent of our group to present in front of class. We thought it's about abortion.

Wallpaper Abyss - Alpha Coders



Then we started Descriptive. Teacher opened the photos of dragonfly, ant and Komodo and we shared idea about appearance, diets and habitat of them. I presented in front of class. Then we read about Komado and wrote in diagram.

I think analyzing photo was easy and fun. 

The symbols in Secret were difficult so I discussed with friends.


I used diagram and language feature.

I think Descriptive is interesting. I feel happy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Learning Reflection bandcamp This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills...