วันอังคารที่ 7 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2560

Descriptive continues

I studied “Descriptive” that was continued from the last week. We read about Komodo and teacher explained. Then we did activities for this text. We answered the questions based on the text and matched the word with the correct meaning.       

destinosactuales.com

Next, we read “Budapest”. and answered the questions below the text. 





BoHo Hotel



Then we read Prague and did the activity below that.





After that the teacher told us to read the text 4 and do the activities in this text. Then we made a group and each group picked the little paper. My group got “person”. We described Comphoo Araya and I presented her in front of class.

I think text 4 was easy for me. There were some word were difficult so I searched on dictionary.


I used descriptive to describe people and skimming scanning skills to answer the question for each texts.

Descriptive is very useful for everyone because we need to describe anything each day.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Learning Reflection bandcamp This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills...