วันอังคารที่ 21 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2560

Procedure

First teacher told us talk with my friends about “the foods that I had ever cooked”. So I told my friends that I had ever cooked “fried pork”. It is a menu that I cooked the most. 

Zabzaa.com
I prepared marinating the pork in garlic, sugar and soy sauce then add the oil in the pan and fried them.  
It is ready to serve.


BigOven

Then, teacher showed about the healthy diet. Next, she opened the video of “Jamie Oliver” while he was cooking omelet. We listened the words and watched this video. After we watched it, we discussed that we heard what words.


We did the handout that was about “Procedure”. Teacher read and explained “How to make a banana shake”. After that, we did the activities in the handout. First, “Match each sentence with the correct picture. Second, “put all sentences in the correct order”. Then we read the recipe (Chicken soup) and answer the questions.
Finally, we did Quiz1.

I think the words in the handout were easy.😃
www.stepbystep.com

I think that the words and sentences in VDO were difficult so I have to practice listening skills more. 😞

I use finding references and guessing the words for reading.


I felt very stress because the exam was difficult.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Learning Reflection bandcamp This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills...