Cause and effect
Marching Band Works
Today we studied “Cause and Effect”. First, the teacher gave us the handout about cause and effect. Then, she explained about cause and effect and assigned us to do exercise.
After that the teacher read “text example” and “practice” and explained discourse markers.
She searched the word on the Cambridge dictionary online.
-cause
-effect
-affect
She gave us the corrective feedback of skill practice 1.
And then, we did “skill practice 2” in the handout. and the teacher gave the corrective feedback of skill practice 2 again.
Next, we read “The effect of stress” and answer questions below the text. We found discourse marker of cause and effect.
I think that the effect of stress activity was difficult because of difficult words. So I solved this problem by guessing the meaning of words and searched on dictionary.
I think that skill practice 1 was easy.
I used discourse marker of cause and effect for finding the answers.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น