Procedure and comparison and contrast
Today
we read the story about how to use a toaster and did the exercise. Next,
we opened the first page. And we studied about the purpose, types of procedural
texts, text organization, and language features.
![]() |
| SlideShare |
Next,
the teacher showed the pictures and asked us how they are different. And we
started studying “Comparison and Contrast”. It is comparing the two things or
more over that are different or similar. Teacher
read and explained the example. Then, we compared between the high context
culture student and the low context culture student and we wrote on the
diagram. We read the text 1 in the handout and
did activity in this text.
Finally
she assigned the homework “Men and Women: Do They Speak the Same Language?” and
do the activities below the text.
I
think procedure handout were easy.
I
think that comparing the things and the words were difficult so I asked my
friends.
I
used discourse marker for comprehension the many texts.
I think this lesson is very useful in
reading and doing many exams.
![]() |
| Dreamstime.com |


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น