วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Comparison and contrast continued
beytoote.com

Today we studied comparison and contrast continued last week. First I checked homework with friends. It was text 2. And then teacher searched the words. Inflict, Destruction, Fatality.

Then we read text "Men and women: Do they speak in the same language? and did the exercise. 

And now it's time to did mid-term test.

I think writing main idea of each paragraph was difficult so I tried to read carefully. And the mid-term is quite easy.


Her campus
Homework:
1. Do you agree with Tennen's view on the subject? 
Answer: Yes, I agree with him.

2. Are any of Tennen's point about the different personality of men and women true in your native culture? Explain 
Answer: Yes, talking with men is fun while talking with women is stress.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Learning Reflection bandcamp This is last blog for this semester. I've learned a lot in each week and improved reading skills...